Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday, November 11, 1959

I came home from work & read paper & ate & put a batch of clothes in & hung one out & Ivard hung the other & I went to bed

Dean & Dale didn't have to go to school & they tended Jackie & Ivard unloaded the load of corn & picked another & broke wagon when he went to back it up to unload.

Sunny nice cay.

They got me up at 1:30 & we went in to high school to foot ball game. Nampa beat Caldwell 14 to 13. Ivard left for work before it was over Gene dressed down but didn't play We came home & Ray wasn't home. He called at 7:30 & wanted to stay all nite to Smalls, I told him to get home, he walked. I fixed supper & we ate before Ray got home & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment