Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, November 19, 1959

sent Mother Birthday card & $5.

I came home from work & worked on books while Ivard took Kids to school then I fixed bacon & made omlet & Ivard & I ate & went to Nampa & put some of my check in bank, Pd gas bill & got groc. & Ivard saw about refinancing car We came home at 12:30 & Jackie & I went to bed & Ivard finished picking corn. Jackie woke me up at 3: & her & Ivard had a bath & he went to work. I worked on book. Ray came home on bus. & fixed supper & milked.

Nice warm day - partly cloudy

Dean & Dale went to primary.

Gene stayed after ball practice & went to Mutual. Ray milked & we ate & he went to Mutual with Max. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment