Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday, November 24, 1959

Gail called

The fog was so thick we could hardly see to get home & it stayed that way all day & night. I took little boys to school, Ivard was helping Wally hook rake on his pick-up. I came home & went to bed & Ivard woke me up at 1: & I went to relief society

Ivard killed & cleaned a Turkey

I came home at 4: after getting groc. & Ivard had got little Kids & gone to work. I cooked supper & at 6:30 I left to get Gene it was so foggy. It was 7:30 before Gene was ready. When we got home at 8: Kay was home from Rexburg. Came with Bob & Fran.

Ray passed hand bills for scouts after school then went to church basketball practice, got home at 10:30 We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment