Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, November 23, 1959

sent letter to Mother - Jerry - Lyle
First fog.

When I got home from work Ray had gathered up all the cloths & changed beds & sorted them & had my bed room cleaned. He was going to stay home but Ivard wouldn't let him.

I ate & read paper while Ivard took Kids to school then I went to bed. I got up at noon & Ivard had my bedding dry & we made my bed & Jackie & I went back to bed. I got up at 4: & Ivard had got little Kids & gone to work. He had all the cloths washed & dried & me & Kids got them put away. Ray stayed after school to pass hand bills for scouts & he was to high school when I went after Gene from ball practice at 7: I fed little Kids before I left. Went to bed until time to go to work at 11: It was pretty foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment