Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday, November 18, 1959

Sunny & nice.

I came home from work & had flat tire as soon as I stoped. while Ivard changed it I got ready & took Kids to school & went in to Mrs Kotter's & met with 3 other ladies & we went to Boise to Dr. Cudmore to reduce. $10. a month for 2 visits & pills. No wheat no Sweet. I weighed 267 lbs. came back at noon & I droped tire off at Don Boren's to be fixed & came home & went to bed with Jackie & Ivard picked a load of corn & washed a batch of clothes. He went & got little boys at 3:30 & went to work. Kids woke me up so I got supper on & made a dz whole sandwiches to take over to grade school doing. Ray milked & I went in & picked up tire & got Gene at 7:15 & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment