Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday, November 28, 1959

Gene did chores & I iorned while Ray got breakfast then at 11: we all went over to Gails but Gene & he had to go to basketball practice. Gail was working at Service Station in Nyssa. We stayed & let Jackie play with Debbie until 2: then we stoped & saw Gail a few min. & took Kids to Ontario to see Santa Clause while we went to G&B. Came home by Parma.

Sunny day.

Ivard started plowing (till dark) & I finished iorning while Ray got supper. Dean & Dale did dishes & Kay - Gene & Ray got ready & went over to Owyhee ward to their Gold & Green ball. Ivard & I played 2 games of Penochle & we watched T.V. me & Jackie went to bed at 9: then I sat on bed & watched another programe. Ivards nite off. Kids got home at 12:45. My last nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment