Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, November 9, 1959

sent letter to Mother & Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard had gone over to help Wally do beets, & he went to work from there, I never saw him today.

Sunny & nice breez.

I took Kids to school, & Ray had beds striped & clothes gathered up & I sorted them & got 5 batches washed & hund out. Made me some tea.

I got my bedding in & made my bed & at 2: Jackie & I went to bed. woke up at 4:30. Ray came home on bus & he changed all the beds around & cleaned up stairs & made beds & I went after Gene, after I got clothes in, & I went to bed till time to go to work.

Ray fixed supper & Gene did chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment