Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday, November 2, 1959

sent letters to Mother & Lyle

I came home from work & Ivard took little boys to school. I read paper & ate Ray had beds striped & clothes gathered up & I sorted them & got first batch in & Ivard told me to go to bed & he'd wash. I got up at 3: & he had them all done but one batch through hot water about 6 batches. He got our sheets in & we made our bed & he went to work at 3: to mail letters & get part for toilet.

got Jackie to sleep then I made tea & went after little Kids.

Sunny nice day

Ray got supper & I worked on books. Ray made beds

Went to town & took Ray at 7: for Scouts. Came home with Ivard I went to bed at 8:36 time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment