Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 1959

I came home from work & took little boys to school. Ivard had gone over to Wallys to help in beets. I cleaned up, ate & read paper & washed some clothes.

At noon Jackie & I went to bank & put my check in, part of it.

Came back & Jackie & I went to bed. got up & got clothes in.

Ray came home on bus & tended Jackie & I went to town after Gene & bought some stamps & bread. Came home & Ray got supper & I went to bed & Ivard. He got bumped & goes at 11: P.M he got up at 10:30 & went & I got ready & went at 11:

Kids went to Primary.

Ray went to Mutual with Pendletons & came home with Max.

Brought beet acquipment got ends ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment