Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday, November 8, 1959

We got up & ate & Gene, Ray, Dean & Dale went to priesthood & sunday school.

I made cookies for Kay to take back with him & fixed spagetti & salad for dinner & we ate & at 1:30 Kay & Dee left to get Fran & Claudia to go back to Rexburg.

I wrote a letter to Mother & Jerry. When Ray got dishes done we all rode over to Adrian to take Gene's Ag. book & to pick up a book that the mail man left at Nancys & take tax notice to Bishops. Ivard bought us a icecream cone & came home & he poped corn.

I washed my hair before we left

Sunny nice day.

Came home & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ray went to church with Barlows.

No comments:

Post a Comment