Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, November 16, 1959

sent letter to Mother

I came home from work & Ivard took little Kids to school while I ate & read papers & sorted clothes, Ray had beds striped. I washed 2 batches & hung out & had another in doing & we went to town & got Ivards check & pd. bills & got bread & came home & I hung clothes out & did another batch & got my sheets in & we made my bed & Jackie & I went to bed. Ivard did another batch of clothes & hung & another I put in dryer when I got up. He got little Kids & went to work.

I made out payments & got books up & cleaned my bed room & Dean & Ray got bed rooms cleaned & beds made & clothes Put away. I went after Gene & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment