Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, November 6, 1959

sent Berniece a letter

Ivard came home from work & went right to work hauling our beets, they started them today.

I came home & took little Kids to school & Jackie & I did up work & I wrote to Berniece then Jackie & I slept for about 1 1/2 hrs. then we went over to Caldwell & got a milker brush & changed Jackies house slippers for bigger ones & went out to Simplots twice to catch Mr. Mun about a loan for corn picker Got rest of stuff for my fruit cakes & went to Genes ball game at 4: it has half. They tied St. Teresa sure cold, windy.

Came home & made tamalee pie & we ate & all went to bed early but Ray & he cleaned & scrubbed house good. Kay called from Caldwell at 10: & said he'd be home when they took Claudia & Fran home. He came with his room mate, Dee Mickleson. Ivard went to work at 10:30

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment