Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday, November 12, 1959

got letter from Jerry, had flue

I came home from work & ate & read paper & Ivard took Kids to school. He tended Jackie & I went to bed. Jackie & Ivard came to bed at 1: after they ate & went over to Bowmont. Ivard washed 2 batches of rugs.

Sunny, windy & not very cold.

Ivard left for work at 3:30 & I got up & cleaned up.

Gene & Ray came home on bus & Ray & I went to town & got groc. & Ivards coat from cleaners & Ray saw about a job at Albertson's, don't need any one now.

Came home at 6:30 & Ray fixed supper & I got books up.

Gene did chores, he don't feel good & Jackie has a cold.

Dean & Dale went to Primary

Hard wind. Ray went to Mutual. I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment