Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday, November 17, 1959

Got letter from Jerry

I came home from work & went right to bed & Ivard took little Kids to school & tended Jackie & washed 2 batches of clothes.

I got up at noon & had a bath & read my relief society lesson & at 1:30 I went in & gave it & Ivard & Jackie picked corn & he went & got little Kids from school & they tended Jackie & he went to work.

nice day

I went Xmas shopping after relief society & got groc. picked Gene up at 5:15 from basketball practice.

Came home & Ray had supper & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Gene took Ray over to Smalls & he went to church ball practice with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment