Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, September 23, 1959

I came home from work & took Dean & Dale to school & read paper & ate. Ivard was home & had milking done. Gene stayed home & hot packed his jaw all day. We got about 6 cores out & the swelling is about gone. It looks a lot better. I washed & cleaned our oil stove up & Ivard took it to town but they wouldn't give him enough for it so he brought it home again. He had to go to P.F.C. & see about Gails loan hes behind on, now there trying to make us pay.

Ivard cut hay until 6:

Sure a nice day. I went to bed at 11:15 & got up at 2:45 & fixed Gene & went after Kids & got books up. Dean went selling cards, didn't sell any.

I got supper on and went after the Kids. We ate & Ray went to Mutual & Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment