Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 1959

got letter from Kay

I came home from work & washed a batch of clothes & read paper & we went to Nampa & got Ivards check & paid bills & opened a checking account at Bank of Idaho, got groc. & came home at noon & hung out clothes & Jackie & I went to bed & Ivard washed 2 batches clothes & hung one out. I got up at 2: & hung out other & got first ones in & washed a batch of clorads.

A cow died & By-products came & got her & I had to help keep cows in. He came right after Ivard left for work at 2:30.

I got books up & made out some payments

Simplots called at 4: & said the plant would be down until Monday nite. Dean & Dale walked home. Ivard took car in & traded Gene for pick-up. Gene & Ray got home at 6:30. We ate & Ray did chores & I took Gene in to a foot ball meeting. I had coke & parked up town while I waited. came home at 8:30 & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment