Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday, September 7, 1959

I came home from work & sorted all the clothes & Lynda & Ray washed & cleaned house & I went to bed at 10:30. I woke up at 2:30 & Gail & Kids had gone to town. I went back to bed for an hr. but couldn't sleep so I got up & fixed pork chops & started supper.

got clothes in & put some more out.

I'm sick & Gene too, stomach.

warm, breezy nice day.

Ivard & Kids got home from Rexburg at 6:, Kay found a room before he left.

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work & Ivard He had to be there at 11: & I left at 11: Gail & Lynda loaded the car & took Kids & left for Rexburg at 11: P.M. to see about going to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment