Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, September 21, 1959

I got up & got breakfast & got Kids off to school. Changed all the beds & sorted clothes & got 4 batches washed & dried & Ivard & I made our bed & Gene & Deans. I finished my iorning & had a bath & washed another batch of clothes & at 2:30 we went to town & I went to Superior & had a Shampoo & Ivard & Jackie went & had the car greesed then we went & had root beer & went to Gails over by Ontario, the weren't home but we met them in Nyssa & talked a few min. They'd been over to our place. They had a whole house full of new furniture We went to Metcalfs & got 3 lugs of tomatoes. Came home at 8:30 & Ray had supper ready. We went to bed at 9:30 & at 11:50 Elna called & wanted to know if I was going to work. Ivard got there at 12:10, OK but we were a half hr. late.

No comments:

Post a Comment