Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, October 28, 1959

sent Jerry a letter
got Birthday card & letter from Lyle & Jerry

I came home from work & read paper & got ready & we went to Caldwell & got milk check & I laid away some stuff for Xmas at I:D's sale. we came back to Napa & paid Gails P.F.C. loan of $54. so he wouldn't get put in jail & they wouldn't garnishe Ivards wages. got groc. & came home & I went to bed. Ivard watched ball game and shoveled manure I got up at 4:30 & got supper, made apple salad. We ate after Gene came home at 6: & did the chores Ray made beds, I didn't ash today.

Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

rained a little this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment