Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday, September 6, 1959

Kay left for Rexburg

I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed. I ate & went to bed & Ivard & Gene went over to Nyssa & moved Gail's stuff over here & they came over to stay. The lost their new trailer & all their furniture they turned in on it.

No one went to church today.

Ray cooked dinner, burnt the roast. Gail & them came & we ate at 2:30 & Ivard went to work.

I iorned 10 pieces for Kay & he finished packing. I went back to bed until time to go to work.

Dale was sick tonight & threw up. I was run to bowls all day.

Ivard got home at 10:45 & I drove the pick-up to work.

At 11:30 Ivard, Dean & Dale left for Rexburg to take Kay to college. Gail & Lynda stayed all nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment