Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday, October 29, 1959

I'm 44 today. I came home from work & took Dean & Dale to school. Ivard was home & in bed. I sorted clothes & washed a batch & hung out & at 10:30 Jackie & I went to bed. It was noon before I got to sleep, when Ivard & Jackie got up. Ivard washed 2 batches & hung out. It was nice this morning but cloudy & cold in afternoon. Ivard watched ball game. I got up at 5: & got clothes in & Dean & Dale put them away. Ivard went & got some icecream & bread & when Kids got home Ray fixed toasted cheese sandwiches & pork & beans & we ate. Ray gave me a jar mixed candy & They gave me a G.E. clock radio, bed room light & my new bed & breakfast set.

Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment