Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, September 25, 1959

got letter from Kay

I came home from work & Gene took car & took Kids to school & he went to school. I went to bed with Jackie & Ivard until 10:30 then we went over to Gail & Lynda's but they weren't home we went on over to Ontario to G & B. & they gave us $100. for oil stove on a breakfast set & six chairs & a big double width bed & head board, it cost 265. They gave us a bed room lamp & 100 lbs sugar. Ivard got a G.E clock radio for my birthday. We came back to Nampa to Foot ball game Gene made 14 points. They beat Caldwell 43 to 0. Had a flat tire on car & Ivard changed it & I took it over & had it fixed & got groc. & waited for Ray & Ivard, Jackie & Gene came home in pick-up. I got home at 7:15 & Ivard was in bed. I made barbacue & we ate after Gene did chores & I went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment