Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday, September 11, 1959

I came home from work and read paper & Gail & Lynda left to hunt work.

I went to bed, & Jackie, & Ivard went out to plow & he woke us up at 1:30 & he left for Marshing to foot ball game. I got up & washed the white table full of bottles and started doing peaches, did 22 qts. Washed clothes & had to go to school in pick-up & get Dale, he had flat tire on bike. I got supper & when Ivard got home at 7: with Gene & Ray from foot ball practice I went to bed until time to go to work but never did sleep because Gail came home at 8: & Jackie & Debbie were really noisy

Ivard left for work at 10:45 & I left at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment