Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday, September 1, 1959

Ivard wrote Jerry & sent his money

I came home from work & all the Kids were gone to school, Gene & Ray drove Pick-up so they could come home from foot ball practice & they were late, helping Ivard get tractor un stuck.

I washed a batch of clothes & went to bed & hung them out when I got up at 4: & washed another batch, and made a meat loaf & put carrots on then Ivard, Jackie & I went to town & got a seeder from a guy & got our fresh pork from when we had pig killed. had a sundee & came home & finished getting supper & we ate & I got books up & went to bed at 6:30. Gene did chores Ray did dishes & defrosted ice box. Ivards nite off.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment