Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, September 16, 1959

sent Kay a letter.

I got up & cooked breakfast & Ivard did chores & we ate & I took Gene in to school, had to be there early to have picture taken. Droped Dean & Dale off on way home. Ray rode bus.

I washed 4 batches of clothes & fixed 2 bowls of peaches for freezer & one for supper & put 6 qts cauliflower in freezer.

At 4: we went & got Dean & Dale, after I made meat sauce for spagetti, & they cleaned front room & put clothes away while Ivard, Jackie & I went to town & got a few things & Ivard watched Gene practice until 7: Ray walked over & waited with me. came home & Gene did chores & we ate & Ivard & I went to bed. He got bumped & went to work at 11:30.

I wrote Kay this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment