Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday, September 27, 1959

I came home from work & went to bed. Everyone one was eating. Ivard came to bed & rubbed my sore hand with linement.

Gene, Ray, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & sunday school & Ivard tended Jackie.

Ray stayed in to meeting, got home at 3: Kids got home at 2: I was up & had stuffed peppers on & cauliflower. Dean put potatoes & peas on while I got books up.

We ate about 4: rained again.

I wrote a long letter to Jerry.

Ivard & I & little Kids went down around lake to Yoders & got 2 bu. of apples

Gene did chores & Ivard & all the Kids went to church & I went to bed until time to go to work at 11:

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment