Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, September 22, 1959

I came home from work & took Dean to school & Gene went in Pick-up. Ivard was home & in bed. I read paper, ate, & washed 2 batches of clothes & me & Jackie went to bed at 11: Ivard got up & fed cows at noon & got mower on tractor ready to do hay.

I got up at 3:30 & got clothes in & cleaned up & got supper on then I iorned the things I washed today

Gene went to Dr. with his boil after school, then when they got home he hot packed it all evening & Ivard milked after we ate. We went to bed at 7:30 then got up at 8: & went to Nampa & got a hot water bottle & some tape for Gene, came home & went back to bed at 9: I got up at 10:30 & fixed a pack (wet) on Gene & went to work at 11: Ivard left at 11:30. Dean sent selling cards (Xmas) sold 2 boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment