Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday, September 19, 1959

Ivard came home from work at 8: & said lets go to Rexburg. I was still in bed. I dressed & packed a bag & at 8:30 he & I were on our way just Ivard & I. I drove from Bliss to Craters of Moon. rained on us most of way. We just stoped for gas & got to Stadium at 2: just as players were comeing out. We met coach & he took us in gate. It rained a little during game & Kay got to play quite a bit, They got beat 20 to 0 by Montana. After Game Kay & his roommate drove us around town & showed us his room them we left them at cafeteria & went & had supper & got gas & went to Idaho Falls & got a hotel room & went to show "Blue Denim & got back to room at 9:30 & went to bed. supper was only meal we ate today. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment