Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, September 14, 1959

I came home from work & took Dean & Dale to school.

It rained about all day & really hard part of time.

Ivard tended Jackie, she's still sick, & I went to bed. I got up at 2: & took Ivard to work because Gail hadn't brought pick-up home. the streets were so full of water we could hardly get through, some were Blocked off. Jackie had milk shake & I had a sundee then we came out & picked up Dean & Dale at school & Jackie & I went to bed, she was takeing chills. Gail brought pick-up home but wouldn't take it in to Ivard, too big a hurry. I got up at 5:30 & went after Gene, they had a foot ball meeting. We had hamberger, fries & root beer & came home & I went to bed until time to go to work & Gene did chores. Gene drove Pick-up to town at 10:45 & I followed him & parked out by Winthers & we went & got Ivard & then they came home & I went on to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment