Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Wednesday, December 8, 1965

sent Gene $200. & letter

Ivard called, from Huntington & going through Nampa

low of 26 º real foggy going to work & comeing home this morning. I went in & drew $200. out of my Credit U. Savings to send Gene. Got home at 8:45 & read aper & ate & went to bed. Ivard called from Huntington because I couldn't get him last nite & left word for him to call. He also called about 1:30 on his way through Nampa. I woke up at 12:30 & got up & washed some cloths & went out to Hoggs & sold her $26. worth of Tri Chem for Xmas. Jerry went up town & got Genes bank draft for me & I wrote him a letter & after we ate at 5:30 I took it up to train & mailed it. Kids went to Piano L.

I went to bed at 6:30 till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment