Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 21, 2015

Tuesday, December 21, 1965

Ivard went back to G.F.

foggy comeing home - cloudy cold. We had our annual Turkey dinner (free) at work I shook hands & talked to Jack Simplot.

I got in bed with Ivard for half hr to get warm. Jerry took Dale to school & went to sign up for unemployment Ray got home at 9: on train from Pocotello, missed it yesterday

Ivard took me to Relief S. & went & got hair cut & picked me up at 11:30, train was late & so he sent me home at 12:45 so I could go to bed, train was supposed to come at 1:15

Jerry made cake & Xmas cookies & got supper. I ate & did cloths & went to bed at 6:30 & Kids went to Ward Xmas Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment