Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday, December 26, 1965

Lyle went home. I had to talk in church. Ivard was home 2 hrs.

sunny - windy.

Jerry & Dale got up & did their paper routs & Jerry Ray, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & S.S. Jackie & I didn't go. I fixed breakfast for Lyles family & they left about 11: for Helens & Gail went home about dark.

I had dinner ready when Kids got home & we ate & I washed my, Dean & Dales hair.

Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Stake House to meeting & Dale did dishes. I had bath & at 7: Jerry - Ray- Dean, Dale, Jackie & I went to church. I had to Sing with Singing Mothers , 4 songs. I ha to talk, also other 7 missionary mothers. came home & had icecream Soda & went to bed. At 11:30 Ivard called & I went & got him. & we had tea & Played Scrabble, took him back up at 2: AM to go on to G.F. real windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment