Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Thursday, December 23, 1965

I got laid off for holidays

Cold & windy. We got laid off for holidays, until Jan. 3rd.

I came home from work & made 2 batches of candy, with out nuts, for Ivards Xmas. at 11: We took Hogg's tri-chem order out then Jerry & I took Ray out to "Smiles," to work at 11:30 till 7:30 and we got groc. & came home & I finished makeing sheets & pillow cases for Jackies Doll & grand daughters. Jerry wrapped Presents.

We ate then at 7:30 they went & got Ray & I finally sent to bed. Kids went to hospital to see Mrs. Looslie & messing around. Phone woke me up at 10:30, Ivard going to G.F. I got up & washed 3 batches of cloths & sewed awhile & watched late show. Ray went with Wilma Adkins until 2: A.M.

Ivard called again after I went back to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment