Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sunday, December 5, 1965

Came home from Glenns F.

Sunny & nice today. We woke up about 10:30 & got ready & went up to Rail Road & He was still 2 times out so he brought me home again. It was fun anyway. We went & got Jackie at Gail's on way home at 1: & went to Safeways & got groc. & came home & had dinner ready when Kids got home from Fast offering collection. They'd been to Priesthood, S.S. & Sacrament meeting. We had hambergers & all the trimmings & Jerry made some good punch. I got books up & Ivard & I played Scrabble & I fixed banna Splits & Kids decorated Xmas tree in their room, Jerry & Dean. I took Ivard up to catch train at 8: & came home & went to bed at 8:30 till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment