Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 7, 2015

Tuesday, December 7, 1965

Ivard called but Jerry didnt wake me.

Gene called, hes OK but can't home home

real foggy until I got nearly to Nampa comeing from work. low of 31 ยบ last nite. sunny & not too cool. Got real foggy tonite about 5:30.

I came home & ate & got ready & went to relief Society. Came home & read paper & went to bed at noon. Kids woke me up at 4: to eat. I folded cloths & finished relief Society pillow cases, embroidery.

Gail borrowed Dodge to go to work in Boise, his lites didn't work. Ivard called at 12:30 but Jerry didn't wake me. he was just going to Huntington first hes worked since he went back Sun. nite, first since Thursday nite.

Kids went to Mutual at 5:45 so Dean could practice. I went to bed at 6: until time to go to work. Gene called, going to be reassigned & can't come home - needs at least $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment