Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wednesday, December 15, 1965

Ivard drove back to Glenns F.

26º when I came from work. Sunny most of day. I was froze to death, got in bed half hr to warm up then got up & Jerry & I went up to Green stamp store. Ivard got up early & went & called R.R. & got his check & went up & got voltage regulator fixed on Dodge when I got home & he met us at Home Federal & we Paid place & Don Boren then we went to opening of New Safeway & got groc. & Jerry brought them home & Ivard & I went to Caldwell to Gold Strike center & had lunch at Smilies while we waited for Dillion Auto to take used tank off car we bought for Dodge. went back & got it & came home & I went to bed at 6: & Ivard put ew gas tank on & went & got gas & left for G.F about 6: I couldn't sleep.

Jerry took Kids to Piano L. & went & Pd. R.R. Credit U. for me, got Kids & brought home & went to Terrys to his Sunday S. Class Party. I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment