Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Friday, December 17, 1965

My 31st Anniversary Ivard called but never remembered it. He got home at midnite.

foggy comeing home - low 20 º. I came from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9: & woke up at noon. I washed cloths & made Jello salad for Jerry & Deans M.I.A. officers Party tonite & wrapped presents, fixed my Xmas cards and painted on Xmas Calendar.

Jerry & Ray went to town at 12:5 Jerry had to sign for unemployment then they went & decorated all afternoon, got home at 6:

I ate & went to bed at 7: Kids watched T.V then Ray fixed them something to eat & Jerry & Dean went to party Ivard called at 4:30 on way to G.F but never mentioned our anniversary. No one did. Went to work at 11: Ivard got home at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment