Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 18, 2015

Saturday, December 18, 1965

Ivard went back to Glenns F.

Dale had Sunday S. Class Xmas Party here

Cold & foggy when I came from work. Sunny today. Ivard was home, came at midnite. I went to bed, froze to death & Ivard gae me a good rub. I never did get to sleep, Kids too moisy. Ivard got up & went & called R.R.

I got up at noon & washed some cloths & cooked supper & we ate about 3:30. Kids cleaned house.

Ivard listened & watched ball game all afternoon. Kids got play room three decorated, Ivard helped. fixed outside decoration.

I finished up my cards & Kids took them to mail. Ivard went back to G.F in car at 8:, train was 2 hrs. late. Ray & I went up to 1st Ward to Kennestin girls recpetion a few min. Came home & Dale had his Sunday school clas Xmas party here. I never shut my eyes today went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment