Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Friday, December 31, 1965

Sunny - cloudy - snow flurries. I woke up at 4:30 AM & couldn't go back to sleep so I got up & painted until Jerry, Dean & Jackie got home from paper route.

Kids went through house & scrubbed & cleaned good & took down Xmas tree in front room, other 2 will come down Monday.

I finished my iorning, patched & painted on & off all day & made Jackies doll 2 nite gowns & read papers. Ray made pop corn balls & Jerry got supper after Kids went to bank.

Ray went away tonite. Kids worked on genelogy all day

Jackie had Bender girl stay all nite

We watched T.V. & played Scrabble Ray came home from N.N.C game & tried to play all our hands so I went to bed at 11:45. Father didn't even call.

No comments:

Post a Comment