Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Wednesday, December 29, 1965

Dale left for San Francisco

I went to "Sound of Music"

cloudy - warm wind.

Jerry - Dean & Jackie got up & did Dales paper route & I got up & fixed his breakfast  & he packed & when Kids came at 7: they took him up to his managers & he went to Boise & caught a bus at 8:30 to go to San Francisco for 3 days & see East vs West ball game. Dale won the trip for getting 38 new starts to Statesman, first boy out of 5 in Nampa to win.

At 12:30 Jerry took Dean, Jackie & I to Boise to "Sound of Music" it was really good. Ray stayed home to listen to B.Y.U. game & had supper ready when we got home at 6: We ate & they watched T.V. I read paper, got books up.

I painted all morning.

We all went to bed about 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment