Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 14, 2015

Tuesday, December 14, 1965

Ivard came home

When I got out to Karcher Junction comeing home from work the ground was white & got deeper as I came, real slick but melted off by nite. I read paper & got ready & went to relief Society work day & Xmas turkey dinner real nice. I came home at 1:30 & went to bed. Ivard woke me up at 4:30, heard him talking to Kids. We ate & Kids pushed Ivard in Red car to start it & him & Jackie went & got battery chg. & gas & Xmas shopping. I went to bed until time to go to work & Jerry, Dean & Dale went to Mutual at 6: so Dean could practice organ. Ivard & Jackie came at about 1:30 & J. went to bed & Ivard came to be with me. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment