Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sunday, December 12, 1965

left Salt Lake for home

Gene left for Denver

Sunny & warm in Nampa

cool & rain & snow this evening in Salt Lake.

I got up & Jackie & I got ready & Kay & Gene came home from Priesthood & took us to Sunday School. Gene gave a real good opening prayer. Came home & Claudia had dinner about ready but Ruth called so Kay took Gene Jackie & I up to Ruths for Dinner about 3: Gene called Lyle from Ruths. Ray came from Nampa this morning.

We got packed & at 4:45 Kay, Ray, Jackie & I took Gene in to catch Denver & Rio Grande train at 5:30 for Denver & Western States Mission then we went through Temple Sq. it was beautiful, 40,000 lights. Went & had hamberger & at 7:30 Jackie & I caught train for home. Ray was going back to Provo with Ron P. really stormed before we left

No comments:

Post a Comment