Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thursday, December 16, 1965

Ray came home for holidays

15 º low last nite. sunny all day

When I got nearly to Nampa, comeing home from work, it was real foggy I picked Ray yp at depot, Jerry called work & told me.

I ate, read paper & went to bed at 9:15 & got up at 1:

Jerry worked for Doug P. half day & Ray took him & went to Gails till he was ready to come home at 1: & tey got ready & went to bank for me & went to Primary, going to help decorate for holidays.

I washed 2 batches of cloths & checked Tru-Chem order & had supper ready whey they got home at 5:30, they brought Jackie from Primary & Dean from school missed bus. We ate & at 5:45 Ray took Dale to collect & he went & got gas & to Evelyn Elmores. They came home at 6: & Jerry & Dean went to Sunday S. officers Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment