Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday, February 10, 1965

had Jackies hair cut

Sent Gene Valentine & letter

Sunny cloudy - cold - windy - snow flurries. I came home from work & washed 3 batches of cloths, ate & read paper. Jerry got up & left for work at 11: I went to bed at 11:45 & Ray was still in bed. I wrote Gene while I was doing cloths. Ray did up dishes & cleaned up house & woke me up at 2:30 & we went to school & got Jackie & took her & had Andice cut her hair. went to drug store & got Cupex & came home & did her hair for bugs & shampooed it & she had a bath. We ate supper & Ray went to work at 5:30, Dean took him & him & Dale went to Piano lesson. Jerry came home & got ready & went to Boise to Institute of religion

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment