Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Monday, February 15, 1965

Dean got letter from Gene

cloudy & breezy. I came home from work, passed Ivard on his way to work on Boise local, Jerry took him & brught check back. I figured it out & got ready & we went to town & pd. our first payment on place, $142. & it all went to Int., pd fuel oil, lites, phone & on 90 day drape chg. & got my front room drapes. stoped at D.Q. & let Jerry off to work at 11:30. Came home & did batch of cloths & fixed my books & went to bed at 12:30. Ray woke me up at 4: & I had to go get Ivard then he droped me off at Dr., lost another 3 lbs. Ivard went & pd. Don Boren & came back & got me & we came home & ate & ray went to work at D.Q. & Jerry came home & him & Dean went to type class. I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard & Jackie went up to R.R. credit union.

No comments:

Post a Comment