Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thursday, February 25, 1965

Sunny but not too warm

I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed. I read paper & went to bed at 9:

Jerry was to the dentist, he came home before I went to bed. he went to work at 11:30 to 6: Ray got up & went to town, got home about 2:30.

Phone & tax assor woke us up at 1: but we never got up until 2: Ivard massaged my back good

Ivard went to town & got hair cut & I cooked supper. We ate at 5: then Ivard & I took Ray to work 5:30 to close & Dale to clean yard & collect for his paper. Sis came home from Primary while we were gone came home & went to bed. I went to work at 11: & Ivard went about 11:15. He went home teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment