Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Friday, February 26, 1965

Got letter from Barbra

sunny & cool.

I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed. I went right to bed. woke up at noon so we got up and I washed some cloths. Ivard went in to Don Borens & had oil change & grease job & new filter on DeSoto & he washed it. Ray went to store & got some eggs & came home & made deviled eggs for supper & a angle food cake & had strawberry short cake. I made a spring salad & Jerry made barbacue & we ate when Kids got home Jerry & Ray went to work at 5:30 & never got home until 3:30 A.M. went to Evelyn Elmores to party after close. Ivard & I planed Scrabble & he listened to ball game. Dale & I went up to D.q & got letter from Lyle, Kids got at P.O. Came home & I went to bed at 8:30. Ivard went to work at 11:15. My nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment