Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Friday, February 19, 1965

Sunny nice day, cold in nite. I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard got home at 5:30 AM & was in bed. I got up at 1:, Ivard was already up, & Jerry & I went up town & took cleaning, bought $40. worthy of groc. & 9 worth cloths on sale for Jackie 2 pr. levies, Sweats, shirt, 6 pr panties, skirt & pajamas & robe. Ordered the play room drapes $66. Came home at 4: & hurried & fixed supper & we ate & Jerry & Ray went to work at D.Q. 5:30 to close. Dale went collecting for his paper & cleaned D.q. yd & got flat tire on bike & Jerry had to bring him home. Ivard & Jackie went to Caldwell to basketball game & I went to bed.

Dean scrubbed & waxed floors

They brought new Air way Vacum lawn mower & steel Kettles.

I went to work at 11 - Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment