Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday, February 7, 1965

sunny but cool. Ivard got up & took Dale on his Paper route & came back to bed. I woke up & read paper in bed.

Ivard - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood, S.S. & testimony meeting. Jerry took Jackie to S.S. on his way to work 10: to 5: I washed 4 batches of cloths & cleaned up. Ray & I made banna pudding & I fixed goulash for dinner.

Helen Kotter came to see house, stayed about hr. We ate dinner & at 3: we all took Dale up to church to go collect fast offerings. Went to Gails but he wasn't home. Came home & they came & got Dean to help on fast offerings. Ivard made fire in fire place & we played Scrabble. Ray was supposed to go to work at 5: but laid off sick. I had bath & went to bed at 7:30. We went to work at 11:30. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment