Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tuesday, February 23, 1965

got letter from Gene
Mailed Gene letter & his money.

nice day but cool.

My leg hurt but not as bad

Jerry went to work 6: to close: I made jello salad & Ivard & Ray went up town to by 3/4 in plywood board to put under my mattress for my sore leg & came home with enough walnut paneling for the inside wall & Jerrys bed room & Ivard got it put up. I washed cloths & cleaned my bed room good, Ivard & Ray & Jerry helped me move every thing & made my bed up with board in. We ate & Ray took Jerry to work & got Sis from dance lesson. Dean dashed her in. I wrote to Gene & they mailed it.

Ray laid off & me again & Ivard didn't work.

Ray had a tri-chem Party & we Painted a quilt block.

No comments:

Post a Comment